CLEAR-Doc's experts evaluators are reunited on the 25th and 26th April for an online briefing. This mandatory online briefing will be used to:
- Present CLEAR-Doc's project and its objectives
- Present and explain the evaluation criteria of step 1
- Raise awarness on the risks of gender and racial discrimination during the evaluation
- Discover the non-discrimination mesures undertake by the Management team during the evaluation
The Experts-Evaluators will be invited to a 2nd online briefing in order to receive new guidelines for step 2 (the auditions).
Experts-Evaluators, what do they do ?
CLEAR-Doc's experts evaluators are in charge of:
- Evaluating the applications which has been declared eligible (step 1 - Applicant's files selection)
- Evaluating the candidates whom passed the step 1, through an online audition (step 2 - Auditions)
- Participates to a consensus meeting to pre-approve the ranking scenario of the applications based on Stage 1 and Stage 2 scores of the applicants while taking into consideration the rating differences between the 5 panels.
Experts-Evalutors, who are they ?
The Experts-Evalutors of CLEAR-Doc applied to a call for experts. They come from different backgrounds (academic and non-academic) knowing the local context and targeted job market.
They are divided in 5 evaluation panels according to their expertise:
- Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH)
- Environmental Sciences (ES)
- Mathematics, Computer Sciences & Communication Technologies (MCSCT)
- Engineering (ENG)
- Sciences and Technologie (ST)
Need some more information regarding the Experts-Evaluators ? Take a look at the "Guide for Expert".