CLEAR-Doc's auditions were held from the 13th to the 17th June 2022.
51 auditions were conducted by the experts evaluators alongside with a member of the CLEAR-Doc management team and a member of the Ethics & Quality Board.
CLEAR-Doc management team is very glad to announce that 14 applicants were selected !
|Panel ENG||Panel ES||Panel MCSCT||Panel SSH||Panel ST|
CLEAR-Doc's PhD students will conduct their researches on the following PhD topics :
- Analysis of the mechanisms relating to tire / road wear in relation to the emissions of fine particles
- Multi-functional urban pavement to reduce climate change and contribute to a circular economy
- Optimised vegetal wools for indoor comfort: coupling fire treatment with acoustic and hygrothermal performances
- Semi-probabilistic assessment of existing urban structures to climate change
- Refreshing urban transit environments in the Euro-Mediterranean region: thermographic modelling and low-tech renovation of hubs
- Food Water Soil: Enhancing urban resilience capacity by multifunctional urban edible areas - Focus on the nexus Food Water Soil
- Recycled materials for urban gardens
- Study of the impact of biomass on sewage cementitiouos materials by micro- Raman analysis
- Consideration of the characteristics of the infrastructure for the development of a driver assistance system for bicycles
- Surveillance of pavement structural health using RFID traffic/load sensor data
- Prospective mobility to horizon 2060
- Si-based architectures for High data rate A-RoF applications
- Development of a tool for predicting the risk of shoulder injuries for wheelchair users during propulsion while moving in cities
- Optimisation of particle transport in polydisperse dense granular flows : towards sustainable processes