What's CLEAR-DOc ?
CLEAR-Doc aims at attracting, at Université Gustave Eiffel, 30 promising early stage researchers (PhD students) from all around the world in the field of the “City of tomorrow” in order to improve their research capacity and soft skills through high quality and fair selection and supervision, allowing them to easily enter in the public or private employment market
the "3i" priotities : International - Intersectoral - Interdisicplinary
CLEAR-Doc co-funding will stimulate and improve the existing institutional doctoral programme and foster excellence in PhDs’ inter-sectoral and inter-disciplinary training, international mobility and career development. This doctoral programme focuses on all research areas related to cities including living conditions and mobility
Evaluation of the applicant's files
CLEAR-Doc's experts evaluators have finished the evaluations of the applicant's files !
79 applications has been evaluated by 38 experts-evaluators.
All applications were anonymised before being sent to the experts evaluators and all applications were evaluated according a single evaluation grid composed by the CLEAR-doc management team.
At the end, 58 applicants are invited to pursue the selection process (see table below).
|Panel ENG||Panel ES||Panel MCSCT||Panel SSH||Panel ST|
Next step: the audition.
The auditions of the applicants will be organized remotely, from 13th June to 17th June.
Introducing « CLEAR-DOC » Programme: City Lab Education and Research Doctoral programme
The CLEAR-Doc COFUND Doctoral Fellowship Programme aims at attracting at Université Gustave Eiffel 30 promising PhD Students from around the world working in the field of the "City of tomorrow".
The programme is uniquely shaped to offer the best training stemming from the "triple i" principles of the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions:
Through CLEAR-Doc, Université Gustave EIffel is in a unique position to offer the best conditions for doctoral training, based on :
- The principles of the European Charter for Researchers
- The Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers,
- The EU Principles for Innovative Doctorate Training.
Two Annual international Calls for applicants
- 15 positions in 2022 and 15 Positions in 2023
- 36 months full time position
- Transparent and merit-based international selection process
- Attractive salary and research package for the PhD student
- Excellent supervision
- Mandatory international secondment(s)
Six Curricula to address the challenges of the "City of Tomorrow"
CLEAR-Doc will stimulate and improve the existing institutional doctoral programme and foster excellence in PhDs' inter-sectoral and inter-disciplinary training, mobility and career development. This doctoral programme focuses on all research areas related to Cities including living conditions and mobility through 6 thematic fields :
- C1 Civil engineering for carbon-neutral urban areas
- C2 Safety, security and risk management within the city
- C3 Technology enhanced solutions for smart cities
- C4 Service design for future sustainable cities
- C5 Sustainable urban life and tourism
- C6 Circular economy for urban citizens