This training about "transdisciplinary research" is given by By Prof. Dr. Babette Brinkmann to the CLEAR-Doc doctoral students from cohort #1.
- Having an understanding of the terms "transdisciplinary" and "interdisciplinary" research,
- Knowing methods that strengthen inter- and transdisciplinary cooperation,
- Seeking and discussing interdisciplinary perspectives on one's research,
- Developing perspectives on how interdisciplinarity can be integrated into one's doctoral studies,
- Bringing one's expertise to the discussion of research from an outside field and developing a sense of how I myself can contribute in an interdisciplinary way.
The training is composed of 3 steps :
- A zoom meeting on May 23 2023
- A 2 days training at Univ Eiffel, Champs sur Marne campus on June 26-27 2023
- A follow up zoom meeting on October 19 2023